Inside Our Safari Tent
- King size bed
- Bunk beds with pull out trundle bed made up and ready for use
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Wood burning stove with oven
- Double day bed
- Hot and cold running water
- Little homey comforts such as blankets, games and books
- Right outside is your own private bathroom with flushing loo and shower
- Solar powered lights and fridge with charge points for phones/tablets/etc
On the Farm
- Fresh eggs each morning from your own hens
- Red squirrels and lots of other wildlife
- Farm animals, horses, chickens and pheasants.
- Views to amaze
- A secluded beach
- A warm welcome!
What to Bring
- Your tent is fully equipped with everything you'll need for your stay; including all cleaning materials, books, games, matches, battery lights, spare batteries and cooking utensils.
• Things you may like to bring include:
- Outdoor Wear
- Wellington boots
- Food for your stay
- Remember it can get cold at night and early morning, once the fire dies down, so it's a good idea to bring night socks and maybe even a hat and slippers. Out of the summer months, it's best to wear lots of layers to keep toasty warm.